Wednesday, April 22, 2009

About my boys...



Aiden


These are some things about our little Aid. He currently spends his days hovering over Jace. When I say hovering, I mean anything remotely close... over, under, etc. I once found him rolling around with Jace... and I mean that literally! Aiden would roll and up came Jace, then he'd roll and Jace would be pinned... and both laughing their faces off! Aiden is at the age of mimicking and unfortunately he has witnessed Chet pick Jace up by the middle if his shirt and swing Jace up into his arms. So naturally, Aiden thinks he can do the same and I have to keep a close eye on him! Aiden loves music and songs. He enjoys doing fun little actions to those songs and it makes it enjoyable for us to watch! His favorite food is sugar with a side of sugar! He knows how to count to 17 and knows his colors very well. His favorite colors are orange and blue. I know this because all the orange colored vitamins have all been chosen from the bottle! His passion for cooking has not ceased or dwindled! He'll mix up all sorts of weird mixtures, but luckily he hasn't asked me to taste any! Aiden loves animals. Particularly dogs and cats. I just feel bad for one who gets caught by him! Aiden is very thoughtful and is the best person for making Jacers laugh! He can do it better than anybody.





Jace

Our baby Jace is sooooo happy! For the most part of course! I'll walk into the room and find him smiling before I can even get a chance! Jace's new thing when he smiles is to stick his tongue out while doing so! It's pretty cute! He spends his days eating, sleeping, and gumming small puff grains. He does have 2 teeth now so I guess that helps the process of breaking them down! He likes to play with Aiden... but he can grow weary of his constant poking and prodding! Jace enjoys watching his older brother bounce around the house and I can see in his eyes he wishes he could be doing the same! So I'm sure it won't be long before we have two tiggers bouncing around! Although we like to believe he knows what he is saying when he says MAMMA and DADDA... he most likely doesn't! But we pretend! Jace is a lovable little guy and we love having him in our family!



No comments:

Post a Comment